Belzona 7311 is a fatigue resistant adhesive, optimised for structural bonding applications requiring high mechanical strength, cleavage and shear resistance. Belzona 7311 is ideally suited for bonding applications subjected to cyclic and repeated load.
As a specially designed adhesive, it offers the perfect alternative to mechanical fastenings/fixings and can be a viable alternative to welding, eliminating any need for hot work, making it a safe yet high-performance solution. This easy to mix product requires no specialist tools or equipment for application and cure and is suitable for both dry and wet service up to 60 °C (140 °F).
With a high amount of performance data available from the development and testing of Belzona 7311, customers have the ability to perform finite element analysis (FEA) and model bonded assemblies. This allows a client to simulate the stresses the adhesive will experience in service to satisfy themselves that the Belzona 7311 solution is capable of performing against real-world forces it will be subjected to in use.
- Resistance to cyclic fatigue
- Excellent adhesion to metallic substrate
- High resistance to peel/cleavage forces
- Data package for engineering design
- Suitable for service between –30 °C and 60 °C
- Solvent free
- Hi-build paste structure
- No specialist tools required for application
- No hot work required
Applications for Belzona 7311 include:
- Equipment Support
- Brackets Handrails on Steel Substrates
- Plate Bonding
- Vessel Furniture: Internal and External